Pre-wedding photoshoot taken by Sydphotos @ Bradley Head, Sydney.
And how could I start a blog without even introducing myself ? Look at my manners !
I am Xin Pei and I am 28 this year. I do work full time as an architect, but due to my forever active brain, I have hobbies and side hustle, well, on the 'side' too. I started a fashion online store last year, Cheeky Wardrobe (www.cheekywardrobe.com) - on one hand, it keeps me happy as I don't really like too repetitive job, like CAD-ding on the computer. (I could die CAD-ding too much); on the other, it earns me some pocket money and forces me to learn a thing or two outside my normal jobscope. Pretty good eh ?
I have lots of hobbies, mostly on more creative sides of things, such as photography, drawing, photoshopping (and shopping), soap making, blogging etc... but then again, having hobbies and being good at them are two different things. And sadly, I am not good in either one of them. HAHAHA. Well, I would of course know SOMEthing, but you see, SOMEthing will not bring you far...
Maybe I should start a 2020 goal for myself eh? In fact, I have been telling myself I want to pickup photography this year. So let's see how long this resolution lasts.
On life. I have recently gotten married to my best friend aka partner-in-crime Shane. And for those who wonder how married life would differ from a 'Miss' life - imagine this: How does it feel to have to deal with 2 parents? Well, imagine having to deal with 4 of them then...
Honestly though, we are actually quite lucky, as we get along with all 4 of them quite well. It is just that weekends are often very busy for us as we need to juggle among 2 pairs of parents. We often eat lunches with Shane's parents, and then breakfasts/ dinners with mine. So in short, byebye weekends. And with my mom been diagnosed with lung cancer this year, we are sure we would even be busier.
It will be a chaotic 2020 this year for us, so do join us in our journey ?
xoxo.

0 comments:
Post a Comment